This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
RE: [PATCH v5] Fix dynamic linker issue with bind-now
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Petar Jovanovic" <petar dot jovanovic at rt-rk dot com>
- Cc: "'H.J. Lu'" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, "'GNU C Library'" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "'Mike Frysinger'" <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 12:31:58 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: RE: [PATCH v5] Fix dynamic linker issue with bind-now
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1436883776-79869-1-git-send-email-petar dot jovanovic at rt-rk dot com> <CAMe9rOpP4grHPgxxzwvR6SUJu9fa+rKMvo+O6tDNT8Svqj0neg at mail dot gmail dot com> <002e01d0bf2a$ea61e440$bf25acc0$ at rt-rk dot com>
> As "static int const __attribute__ ..."?
> In that case, bar is removed from the sections list, likely due to some optimizations.
__attribute__ ((used)) will probably fix that.