This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v5] Fix dynamic linker issue with bind-now
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Petar Jovanovic <petar dot jovanovic at rt-rk dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 12:09:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v5] Fix dynamic linker issue with bind-now
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1436883776-79869-1-git-send-email-petar dot jovanovic at rt-rk dot com> <CAMe9rOpP4grHPgxxzwvR6SUJu9fa+rKMvo+O6tDNT8Svqj0neg at mail dot gmail dot com> <002e01d0bf2a$ea61e440$bf25acc0$ at rt-rk dot com>
On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 11:20 AM, Petar Jovanovic
> -----Original Message-----
> From: H.J. Lu [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 8:36 PM
> To: Petar Jovanovic <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Cc: GNU C Library <email@example.com>; Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Mike Frysinger <email@example.com>
> Subject: Re: [PATCH v5] Fix dynamic linker issue with bind-now
>> Please put ChangeLog entry in your commit log, not in ChangeLog directly. Otherwise, your patch may not apply. If you can't check it in yourself,. please generate the patch with " gcc format-patch".
> You mean with "git format-patch"? So far, I have been using git send-email, but I can create it with "git format-patch" and attach it to the email. I will put ChangeLog as part of the message text.
I didn't notice that you used "git send-email". If "git am" works, it is fine.