This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.22 --- Master is frozen.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Carlos Eduardo Seo <cseo at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 10:00:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.22 --- Master is frozen.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55A3EDC2 dot 1060604 at redhat dot com> <55A3EDEA dot 3040502 at redhat dot com> <20150715112142 dot GK29227 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
On 07/15/2015 07:21 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 12:57:14PM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> On 07/13/2015 12:56 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>>> Master is now frozen. Please don't commit unless you get an ACK
>>> from me. Please respond to this thread if you have any patches
>>> pending review for the release.
> We discussed this offline, but to state publicly, I'd like to set the
> TLS deadlock fixes as blockers for 2.22.
Already added to the release page: