This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][BZ #18240] Handle overflow in __hcreate_r
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 16:45:58 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][BZ #18240] Handle overflow in __hcreate_r
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150711154410 dot GA10704 at domone>
On Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 05:44:10PM +0200, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> As in bugzilla entry there is overflow in hsearch when looking for prime
> number as SIZE_MAX - 1 is divisible by 5. We fix that by rejecting large
> inputs before looking for prime.
Looks OK to me.