This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Question] threads.h library
- From: Juan Manuel Torres Palma <j dot m dot torrespalma at gmail dot com>
- To: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 15:09:19 +0100
- Subject: [Question] threads.h library
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Hi glibc folks.
As many of you may remember, I'm trying to add threads.h support for
glibc. I have done a lot of improvements now that I have some free
time. However, today was compiling and got a linker error, complaining
about pthreads function definition and I realized that I need some
guidance about where to add this library.
Choices are 2:
- libc. In this case, I would need to add -lpthread to the linker.
- libpthread. In this case it's simpler, but I don't know if it's
correct to put it here.
I would like to know where to comile this module with, and why.
Juan Manuel Torres Palma.
Computer Science Student at Universidad de Granada.