This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
RE: [PATCH] Improve bcopy performance
- From: "Wilco Dijkstra" <wdijkstr at arm dot com>
- To: "'Roland McGrath'" <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 15:04:17 -0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] Improve bcopy performance
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <001d01d02e7a$6aeeff40$40ccfdc0$ at com> <20150113184035 dot A8B7D2C39DB at topped-with-meat dot com>
> Roland McGrath wrote:
> > +#include <stdarg.h>
> > #include <string.h>
> There is no reason for this new #include. Drop it.
> Otherwise this is fine and I think it's safe enough during the freeze, but
> there is no burning (melting?) reason to rush it if folks are feeling
Commited without the include.