This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: question about hppa - parisc support
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Waldemar Brodkorb <wbx at openadk dot org>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 00:00:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: question about hppa - parisc support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150215083231 dot GG32479 at waldemar-brodkorb dot de>
On 02/15/2015 03:32 AM, Waldemar Brodkorb wrote:
> The README says, not possible without patches, but where can I find
> these patches?
The distros, like gentoo cary the patches per version of glibc.
As the machine maintainer I also have a set of patches I have in
a private tree. I'll see about pushing that to a public branch.