This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Coordinate in6_pktinfo and ip6_mtuinfo for kernel and glibc
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Cong Wang <xiyou dot wangcong at gmail dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 18:58:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Coordinate in6_pktinfo and ip6_mtuinfo for kernel and glibc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1420589599-9094-1-git-send-email-xiyou dot wangcong at gmail dot com> <20150225051340 dot GK6655 at vapier>
On 02/25/2015 12:13 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On 06 Jan 2015 16:13, Cong Wang wrote:
>> Similarly to what we did for in6_addr, we need a macro
>> to guard in6_pktinfo and ip6_mtuinfo too.
> i've pushed this now. please write ChangeLog entries in the future.
Thank you very much for pushing this. It's almost obvious at this
point given the kind of good coordination we have going with the kernel :-)