question about scandir's marking

Hi Alexandre,
CC glibc-alpha

I'm researching the thread safety of function scandir.
>From code, I find scandir calls function select() and cmp() from parameters.
I think if select() and cmp() passed by user is unsafe, function scandir will
not be used safely in multi-thread.

So, I think the marking of scandir is not suitable.
I hope the marking could express this condition.
But I can't find which marking in manual is suitable for this condition.
Do you think it's necessary to add new marking for this condition.

Best regards,
--
Ma Shimiao
Development Dept.I