This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Update timex.h for ADJ_SETOFFSET.
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: Miroslav Lichvar <mlichvar at redhat dot com>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 11:39:45 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Update timex.h for ADJ_SETOFFSET.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1418743574-29087-1-git-send-email-mlichvar at redhat dot com> <20150224054738 dot GC6655 at vapier>
On Tue, 24 Feb 2015, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On 16 Dec 2014 16:26, Miroslav Lichvar wrote:
> > ADJ_SETOFFSET is a new adjtimex() mode that can be used to precisely
> > step the clock. It was introduced in kernel 2.6.39.
When reviewing patches by people without write access, you need to commit
the patches for them, not just say "OK".
Joseph S. Myers