This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] [BZ #17836]: -pg -pie doesn't work on x86-64
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 06:29:33 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [BZ #17836]: -pg -pie doesn't work on x86-64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150113142600 dot GA13662 at gmail dot com> <20150222060319 dot GF25220 at vapier>
On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 10:03 PM, Mike Frysinger <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 13 Jan 2015 06:26, H.J. Lu wrote:
>> We compile gcrt1.o with -fPIC to support both "gcc -pg" and "gcc -pie -pg".
>> Tested on x86-64, i686 and x32. OK for trunk after 2.21 is released?
> looks fine to me
I checked it in.