This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Silence resolver logging for DNAME records when DNSSEC is enabled
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, carlos at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 16:56:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Silence resolver logging for DNAME records when DNSSEC is enabled
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150219190506 dot GA20188 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <54E6EC01 dot 1060906 at redhat dot com> <20150220101303 dot GQ1594 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <54E73C8A dot 4050208 at redhat dot com> <20150220155221 dot GT1594 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
On 02/20/2015 04:52 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 02:54:18PM +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:
>> You are inconsistent about the space after p_class and p_type.
> You mean between gethnamaddr.c and dns-host.c? I left that
> untouched because the gethnamaddr uses a completely different code
> formatting, likely from the bind source.
Oh, I suspected as much. Fine then.
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security