This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Submitting a build to build bot?
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 11:21:04 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Submitting a build to build bot?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54E61CF8 dot 3020804 at redhat dot com>
There are ways to do things like that but I don't know all the details and
I'm sure it's significantly complex to get going. (In the Chromium
project, we have "trybots" that do that.) We are very far now from having
the basic Buildbot setup just for the trunk be sufficient. We need a whole
lot more volunteer effort (and machine resources) on that before we start
thinking about patch testers.