This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Submitting a build to build bot?
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 12:27:20 -0500
- Subject: Submitting a build to build bot?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Is there a way we can configure our buildbot instance
to accept builds from trusted sources and do the build
against all the configured slaves?
I see a need for developers to submit a patch to the
build bot to see how it impacts all the machines
both at compile time and test time.
It doesn't seem like this is possible.