This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PING] [PATCH][BZ #16145] Reduce lock contention in __tz_convert()
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Kevin Easton <kevin at guarana dot org>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 10:05:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PING] [PATCH][BZ #16145] Reduce lock contention in __tz_convert()
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150211133719 dot GA19495 at chicago dot guarana dot org> <20150219131544 dot GA22160 at chicago dot guarana dot org>
On 02/19/2015 08:15 AM, Kevin Easton wrote:
> Pinging this for review. (Should I be CCing a particular reviewer?)
No, there is no notion of subsystem maintainer. Any of the established
maintainers could review your patch and commit it.