This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [COMMITTED] Use ALIGN_UP, ALIGN_DOWN, PTR_ALIGN_UP, pagesize, and powerof2 in more places.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 21:54:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED] Use ALIGN_UP, ALIGN_DOWN, PTR_ALIGN_UP, pagesize, and powerof2 in more places.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54E3DBD4 dot 9080806 at redhat dot com> <20150219023926 dot GF544 at vapier>
On 02/18/2015 09:39 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On 17 Feb 2015 19:24, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> Following up on this patch which had an ACK from Siddhesh:
>> I additionally audited elf/dl-reloc.c and changed it to use
>> ALIGN_UP, ALIGN_DOWN and PTR_ALIGN_UP as required. Makes the
>> code much easier to read at a glance.
> nicely done ! :)