This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [patch] Fix BZ#16374 -- don't use mmap for FILE buffers
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>, GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 16:29:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix BZ#16374 -- don't use mmap for FILE buffers
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALoOobNomWyxd9Oz3=kHq0vyBpmfxSyj_cFBxyahCJSs1cZBzQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <54E236D9 dot 3010807 at redhat dot com> <CALoOobPVr0PAkzDtQbXXGP7Vyu-Ls+V-1JGXpi8yBbyryqYf5g at mail dot gmail dot com> <54E23F28 dot 6040304 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1502162204510 dot 10686 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <54E355B3 dot 4040705 at redhat dot com>
"Carlos O'Donell" <email@example.com> writes:
> I agree, but that doesn't have to impact how you post the patches, only
> how you commit them. Paul can ask for both to be committed as one commit,
> but split them for review.
It doesn't make sense to squash the commits again if they are already
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."