This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] manual/time.texi (TZ Variable): no tzfiles
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>, J William Piggott <elseifthen at gmx dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 09:48:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] manual/time.texi (TZ Variable): no tzfiles
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54DE935A dot 9040404 at gmx dot com> <54DE9FB5 dot 5070703 at cs dot ucla dot edu> <54E2320A dot 40900 at redhat dot com> <54E27E8E dot 2080204 at cs dot ucla dot edu>
On 02/16/2015 06:34 PM, Paul Eggert wrote:
> Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> Please feel free to checkin the change with that modification if
>> you feel that makes the manual better and is an obvious
> Thanks, I installed the attached minor wording improvement; it's not
> exactly what was proposed, but it is a little more concise and should
> do the trick.
William, thanks for the patch.
Paul, thanks for the review and commit.
Please feel free to keep it up :-)