This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/1 V2] manual/time.texi: correct the zoneinfo path
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: J William Piggott <elseifthen at gmx dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 18:03:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/1 V2] manual/time.texi: correct the zoneinfo path
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54B989EA dot 3080307 at gmx dot com> <54CED496 dot 7090905 at gmx dot com> <54DD6E60 dot 1090101 at redhat dot com> <54DE70D9 dot 40203 at gmx dot com>
On 02/13/2015 04:47 PM, J William Piggott wrote:
> On 02/12/2015 10:24 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Thank you Carlos.
> Could you clarify one more thing for me please? The contribution
> checklist says that Changelog entries should not be sent as a patch, but
> I see that many people do so. Which is the preferred way?
To be honest, as a patch. I'm going to change the contribution checklist.
As a patch it allows me to use patchwork to pull down the patch, git am,
and then let my merge driver fix it up or fixup manually.