This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/1 V2] manual/time.texi: correct the zoneinfo path
- From: J William Piggott <elseifthen at gmx dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 16:47:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/1 V2] manual/time.texi: correct the zoneinfo path
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54B989EA dot 3080307 at gmx dot com> <54CED496 dot 7090905 at gmx dot com> <54DD6E60 dot 1090101 at redhat dot com>
On 02/12/2015 10:24 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
Thank you Carlos.
Could you clarify one more thing for me please? The contribution
checklist says that Changelog entries should not be sent as a patch, but
I see that many people do so. Which is the preferred way?