This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] manual: Correct type in struct timeval/timespec.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, J William Piggott <elseifthen at gmx dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 22:29:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] manual: Correct type in struct timeval/timespec.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6948004 dot VhtuX0CvNp at descartes> <54DD0944 dot 7070003 at redhat dot com> <54DD4AFF dot 5030505 at gmx dot com> <20150213025214 dot 2A2142C3C18 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On 02/12/2015 09:52 PM, Roland McGrath wrote:
> I don't think we should require bugs filed for changes to the manual.
You're right, it is kind of useless process isn't it.
I guess it depends on how big the manual change is.
For these small fixes it's pretty trivial to see we don't need a bug filed.
It does nicely inflate our fixed bug counts though :}