This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] manual: Correct type in struct timeval/timespec.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: J William Piggott <elseifthen at gmx dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 22:02:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] manual: Correct type in struct timeval/timespec.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6948004 dot VhtuX0CvNp at descartes> <54DD0944 dot 7070003 at redhat dot com> <54DD4AFF dot 5030505 at gmx dot com>
On 02/12/2015 07:53 PM, J William Piggott wrote:
> On 02/12/2015 03:12 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> As a user-visible issue it requires a bug, and I've filed one for you.
> Is that why my patch is rejected Carlos?
Not at all. It simply hasn't been reviewed. Nobody rejected your patch.
If it had been rejected the patcwork instances should have been udpated
to reflect that:
> Sorry, I'm new here. I did read the checklist. It didn't sound like
> my patch required a bug. Are all changes to the manual considered
> "user-visible"? I'm not sure what that term encompasses.
They are user-visible.