This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] manual: Correct type in struct timeval/timespec.
- From: J William Piggott <elseifthen at gmx dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 19:53:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] manual: Correct type in struct timeval/timespec.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6948004 dot VhtuX0CvNp at descartes> <54DD0944 dot 7070003 at redhat dot com>
On 02/12/2015 03:12 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> As a user-visible issue it requires a bug, and I've filed one for you.
Is that why my patch is rejected Carlos?
Sorry, I'm new here. I did read the checklist. It didn't sound like
my patch required a bug. Are all changes to the manual considered
"user-visible"? I'm not sure what that term encompasses.