This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: buildbot for glibc
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Kostya Serebryany <kcc at google dot com>, Sergey Matveev <earthdok at google dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 15:33:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: buildbot for glibc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150212010621 dot 07A202C3C23 at topped-with-meat dot com> <871tlvf31k dot fsf at redhat dot com> <54DD0B33 dot 2050800 at redhat dot com> <874mqqev45 dot fsf at redhat dot com>
On 02/12/2015 03:24 PM, Sergio Durigan Junior wrote:
> On Thursday, February 12 2015, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> I'm told sourceware throttles anonymous git. You need authenticated
>> connections to pill at the rate listed above. We might need to setup
>> a pseudo-user to do that with overseers blessing though.
> Sourceware was heavy loaded at that time, so even when Frank removed the
> constraints from the git protocol I still had problems with that.
Right, and that should be fixed with the memory upgrade.