This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: buildbot for glibc
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Kostya Serebryany <kcc at google dot com>, Sergey Matveev <earthdok at google dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 15:21:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: buildbot for glibc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150212010621 dot 07A202C3C23 at topped-with-meat dot com> <871tlvf31k dot fsf at redhat dot com>
On 02/12/2015 12:33 PM, Sergio Durigan Junior wrote:
>> Fresh builds are kicked off every time there is a new commit to master.
>> It polls every few minutes to notice.
> I had some trouble polling from sourceware every 3 minutes (my default
> setup). This eventually led to the implementation of a gitorious mirror
> of GDB (<https://gitorious.org/gdb>). Just FYI, in case you have
> misterious "Connection reset" errors.
I'm told sourceware throttles anonymous git. You need authenticated
connections to pill at the rate listed above. We might need to setup
a pseudo-user to do that with overseers blessing though.