This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Possible issue with hurd: Fix abi-tag, following ba90e05
- From: Samuel Thibault <samuel dot thibault at gnu dot org>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 00:40:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: Possible issue with hurd: Fix abi-tag, following ba90e05
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54D8F6F6 dot 9010309 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <20150209180920 dot GW3105 at type dot bordeaux dot inria dot fr> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1502091824500 dot 30857 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1502112148090 dot 19244 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
Joseph Myers, le Wed 11 Feb 2015 21:48:58 +0000, a écrit :
> On Mon, 9 Feb 2015, Joseph Myers wrote:
> > (Of course, a simpler fix might be to restore the host_os transformation
> > but with a more accurate comment.)
> I don't think I've seen any patches for a proper fix - if you're not
> getting to it soon, could you please either revert the problematic part of
> the Hurd change or restore the host_os transformation with a new comment?
I'll push the latter (both actually) when my test build completes.