This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Filter out PTHREAD_MUTEX_NO_ELISION_NP bit in pthread_mutexattr_gettype (BZ #15790)
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 11:16:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Filter out PTHREAD_MUTEX_NO_ELISION_NP bit in pthread_mutexattr_gettype (BZ #15790)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mvmiof8acz6 dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de>
On 02/11/2015 06:45 AM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> pthread_mutexattr_settype adds PTHREAD_MUTEX_NO_ELISION_NP to kind,
> which is an internal flag that pthread_mutexattr_gettype shouldn't
> expose, since pthread_mutexattr_settype wouldn't accept it.
> [BZ #15790]
> * nptl/pthread_mutexattr_gettype.c (pthread_mutexattr_gettype):
> Filter out elision flags from value returned in kind.
> * nptl/Makefile (tests): Add tst-pthread-mutexattr.
> * nptl/tst-pthread-mutexattr.c: New file.
OK. Thanks for the test. Copyright 2015 as Joseph indicates.