This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Install nscd systemd files
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Russ Allbery <eagle at eyrie dot org>
- Cc: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 14:04:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] Install nscd systemd files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423390403-29943-1-git-send-email-allan at archlinux dot org> <1423390403-29943-2-git-send-email-allan at archlinux dot org> <54DA1DEB dot 4030906 at redhat dot com> <87k2zpogpl dot fsf at hope dot eyrie dot org>
On 02/10/2015 11:48 AM, Russ Allbery wrote:
> "Carlos O'Donell" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> On 02/08/2015 05:13 AM, Allan McRae wrote:
>>> Install nscd systemd services file and tmpfile when glibc is configured with
>>> Makeconfig | 2 ++
>>> config.make.in | 1 +
>>> configure.ac | 7 +++++++
>>> nscd/Makefile | 12 ++++++++++++
>>> 5 files changed, 36 insertions(+)
>>> Note that this does not suffer the same "controversy" as the previous
>>> patch as any modifications to theses files should be done in /etc.
>> Minor nit.
>> Use --with-systemd-systemunitdir please. Since the proper name is systemd.
> I find it rather ugly too, but note that --with-systemdsystemunitdir is
> the recommended option by systemd upstream in daemon(7), which means a lot
> of other systemd-aware packages will use that as the flag as a
Nit withdrawn then.