This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: gdb pretty printers for pthreads?
- From: Daniel Gutson <daniel dot gutson at tallertechnologies dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 19:19:59 -0300
- Subject: Re: gdb pretty printers for pthreads?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAF5HaEW6DckPaY+arYPcvGOUa-NYrJosH+Za=gq3=H7eZiEqMQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <54D92A10 dot 9070408 at redhat dot com>
Hi Carlos, so long!
On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 6:43 PM, Carlos O'Donell <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 02/09/2015 12:08 PM, Daniel Gutson wrote:
>> are there any "official" gdb pretty printers for pthreads? E.g.
>> printing the state of a mutex or a conditional variable.
>> If there are not, we could start an initial version.
> There are no official gdb pretty printers for pthreads.
> If you are interested in working on pthread pretty printers that
> would be excellent. Any contributions are more than welcome.
> Please see:
Thanks. We'll create a first version of a gdb plugin to pretty-print
the following NPTL types:
Daniel F. Gutson
Chief Technology Officer, SPD
San Lorenzo 47, 3rd Floor, Office 5
Phone: +54 351 4217888 / +54 351 4218211