This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: gdb pretty printers for pthreads?
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Gutson <daniel dot gutson at tallertechnologies dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 16:43:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: gdb pretty printers for pthreads?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAF5HaEW6DckPaY+arYPcvGOUa-NYrJosH+Za=gq3=H7eZiEqMQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 02/09/2015 12:08 PM, Daniel Gutson wrote:
> are there any "official" gdb pretty printers for pthreads? E.g.
> printing the state of a mutex or a conditional variable.
> If there are not, we could start an initial version.
There are no official gdb pretty printers for pthreads.
If you are interested in working on pthread pretty printers that
would be excellent. Any contributions are more than welcome.