This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Multiple aliases on Sourceware Bugzilla
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: LpSolit at netscape dot net
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 09:56:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: Multiple aliases on Sourceware Bugzilla
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54D1EECA dot 4080906 at redhat dot com> <54D5FC41 dot 1080407 at netscape dot net>
On 02/07/2015 12:51 PM, FrÃdÃric Buclin wrote:
> Le 04. 02. 15 11:04, Florian Weimer a Ãcrit :
>> for CVE tracking, I would like to set multiple aliases on the same bug.
>> Is it possible to permit this with a configuration change? We have
>> that feature on bugzilla.redhat.com, but I don't know if it's part of
>> local custom code.
> Hi Florian,
> This is a local customization on RH Bugzilla. But upstream Bugzilla has
> this feature since Bugzilla 5.0. The final 5.0 version hasn't been
> released yet. It's currently at release candidate stage (5.0rc2). Once
> GCC/Sourceware Bugzilla is upgraded to 5.0, you will automatically get
> this feature.
Good to know, thanks!
In the meantime, I will use artificial duplicates to record the
additional aliases. These cases are quite rare, so I don't think this
is a problem.
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security