This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix problem with GCC 4.9.1 in string/tester.c
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: Leonhard Holz <leonhard dot holz at web dot de>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 11:35:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix problem with GCC 4.9.1 in string/tester.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54D725BC dot 8050604 at web dot de> <m2bnl4dao6 dot fsf at linux-m68k dot org>
On Sun, Feb 08, 2015 at 10:17:45AM +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> GCC 4.9 doesn't implement -Wmemset-transposed-args.
But in debian and ubuntu derivate it does. I used same patch but because
Joseph complained that it causes yet another nonsense warning I reverted