This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] hurd: take __USE_EXTERN_INLINES into account
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Samuel Thibault <samuel dot thibault at gnu dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, bug-hurd at gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 18:15:14 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] hurd: take __USE_EXTERN_INLINES into account
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150207215637 dot GV3023 at type dot youpi dot perso dot aquilenet dot fr>
I don't have any problem with it on principle or anything, but could you
say exactly what this is fixing in practical terms?
> +#if defined __USE_EXTERN_INLINES && defined _LIBC && !defined NOT_IN_libc
NOT_IN_libc is obsolete. It's now spelled !IS_IN (libc).
Please confirm that you've tested this patch against trunk libc.
Otherwise looks OK.