This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Multiple aliases on Sourceware Bugzilla
- From: FrÃdÃric Buclin <LpSolit at netscape dot net>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 12:51:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: Multiple aliases on Sourceware Bugzilla
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54D1EECA dot 4080906 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: LpSolit at netscape dot net
Le 04. 02. 15 11:04, Florian Weimer a Ãcrit :
> for CVE tracking, I would like to set multiple aliases on the same bug.
> Is it possible to permit this with a configuration change? We have
> that feature on bugzilla.redhat.com, but I don't know if it's part of
> local custom code.
This is a local customization on RH Bugzilla. But upstream Bugzilla has
this feature since Bugzilla 5.0. The final 5.0 version hasn't been
released yet. It's currently at release candidate stage (5.0rc2). Once
GCC/Sourceware Bugzilla is upgraded to 5.0, you will automatically get