This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Update Linux kernel to current glibc soft-fp
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 18:53:29 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: Update Linux kernel to current glibc soft-fp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1502060230300 dot 3494 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
Joseph Myers <email@example.com> wrote:
> I've tested it myself for powerpc (both e500 and emulation of classic
> hard float). However, it needs testing for the other architectures
> that use this code in the kernel (alpha s390 sh sparc) before
> submitting for inclusion in the kernel - and I hope the architectures'
> glibc maintainers might help there, hence sending first to libc-alpha
> with a view to sending to relevant kernel lists later after
> architecture testing.
I'm trying the minimal testing for sh4-linux kernel 3.18.0. There
are no build/boot problems. The new kernel just works fine.