This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/arm] ARM: Add missing sfi_breg in LDR_GLOBAL macro.
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 20:55:13 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/arm] ARM: Add missing sfi_breg in LDR_GLOBAL macro.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150206185148 dot 806C02C3A92 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On Fri, 6 Feb 2015, Roland McGrath wrote:
> The main motivation for my refactoring of LDR_GLOBAL and making more things
> use it was to consolidate the sfi_* uses there. But then I forgot to add
> the necessary ones to the rewritten macros!
> I think it's trivially obvious that this does not affect arm*-linux*
> configurations. OK?
Joseph S. Myers