This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [COMMITTED] hppa: Remove warnings and fix conformance errors.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 21:42:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED] hppa: Remove warnings and fix conformance errors.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54D42481 dot 6080700 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1502060223260 dot 3494 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 02/05/2015 09:25 PM, Joseph Myers wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Feb 2015, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> * sysdeps/hppa/sotruss-lib.c: New file.
> Remember the <https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/PortStatus> update.
>> * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/hppa/pthread.h: Include pthread.h.
> No, this is an installed header - you can't do that. Yes, the duplication
> should be avoided, but that means making the main pthread.h include a
> bits/ header of which hppa has a special version.
Thanks. I had not noticed this during testing. I'm going to revert the
change for now and fix this in 2.22.