This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][v4][BZ #17523] linux: open and openat ignore 'mode' with O_TMPFILE in flags
- From: Eric Rannaud <e at nanocritical dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, carlos at redhat dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, joseph <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>, Rich Felker <dalias at libc dot org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 11:44:37 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][v4][BZ #17523] linux: open and openat ignore 'mode' with O_TMPFILE in flags
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <98aff1222523cb913a73a52d36713fa50f738e41 dot 1418408433 dot git dot e at nanocritical dot com> <20150113213553 dot 00A3A2C39DB at topped-with-meat dot com> <CAH_=xoayJ2me8N8MBqx=7iS8Yi-aU2dzHGok8MUay7W9cCTrrA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 1:52 PM, Eric Rannaud <email@example.com> wrote:
> Yes, papers went in a while back (filed with FSF under Eric Pierre Andre
> Rannaud (Nanocritical)).
> Latest patch posted at
> On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 1:35 PM, Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I think this change is fine
>> now. I suspect that Carlos won't want it to go into 2.21 at this point,
>> but maybe he'll approve. Do you have copyright papers done?