This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Initialize the entire obstack struct [BZ #17919]
- From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 08:08:54 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Initialize the entire obstack struct [BZ #17919]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150203145649 dot GG1528 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
Does this patch fix any actual bug? If so, what's the bug? Is there a
faster way to fix it, other than zeroing out the entire struct obstack?