This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Adjust some timeouts for slow CPUs
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: cltang at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, carlos at redhat dot com, joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 17:50:28 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Adjust some timeouts for slow CPUs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54C3376D dot 80100 at codesourcery dot com> <54D0264E dot 1080804 at codesourcery dot com>
From: Chung-Lin Tang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 09:37:18 +0800
> On 2015/1/24 02:10 PM, Chung-Lin Tang wrote:
>> Hi, this was submitted earlier with the nios2 patches, but Joseph
>> suggested it to be a separate patch.
>> Some tests take a really long time to run on slow CPUs, often with no
>> FPU, like typical Nios II soft-cores; I noticed a few tests started to
>> timeout after they were updated to use test-skeleton.c.
>> So I'm seeking permission to adjust the timeouts as attached. This
>> won't unstabilize anything, okay to commit?
I personally am fine with this. But with it being so close to
making the release branch it's probably best if Carlos makes