This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Adjust some timeouts for slow CPUs
- From: Chung-Lin Tang <cltang at codesourcery dot com>
- To: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 09:37:18 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Adjust some timeouts for slow CPUs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54C3376D dot 80100 at codesourcery dot com>
On 2015/1/24 02:10 PM, Chung-Lin Tang wrote:
> Hi, this was submitted earlier with the nios2 patches, but Joseph
> suggested it to be a separate patch.
> Some tests take a really long time to run on slow CPUs, often with no
> FPU, like typical Nios II soft-cores; I noticed a few tests started to
> timeout after they were updated to use test-skeleton.c.
> So I'm seeking permission to adjust the timeouts as attached. This
> won't unstabilize anything, okay to commit?
> 2015-01-24 Chung-Lin Tang <email@example.com>
> * libio/tst-memstream2.c (TIMEOUT): Define as 100.
> * math/atest-exp.c (TIMEOUT): Adjust to 200.
> * math/atest-exp2.c (TIMEOUT): Adjust to 300.
> * math/atest-sincos.c (TIMEOUT): Adjust to 600.