This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: sem_trywait changes broke sparc
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: triegel at redhat dot com
- Cc: carlos at redhat dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 11:47:09 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: sem_trywait changes broke sparc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54C71521 dot 1030500 at redhat dot com> <20150201 dot 232402 dot 1918075300826136380 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <1422869354 dot 16670 dot 48 dot camel at triegel dot csb>
From: Torvald Riegel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 10:29:14 +0100
> Thanks Dave. I scanned through the patches you committed and they
> looked good to me.
BTW, the original 32-bit sparc semaphore implementation did something
similar, by using an in-semaphore spinlock to implement the
They didn't use the spinlock array, just like my adaptation of your
code does not.