This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.21 is almost ready --- branch on Tuesday with trunk likely reopened Wednesday February 4th.
- From: Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at ezchip dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 10:24:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.21 is almost ready --- branch on Tuesday with trunk likely reopened Wednesday February 4th.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54CEE19C dot 5000405 at redhat dot com>
On Sun, 2015-02-01 at 21:31 -0500, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> If all goes well I'll do a final round of test on Tuesday and
> cut the 2.21 branch Tuesday night EST, and reopen trunk.
I don't remember seeing the fix for semaphores on ILP32 tile with 64b
atomics going in yet (ie, the minimal approach that just doesn't
announce the 64b atomics, similar to what Joseph did for MIPS). Chris,
do you want to add such a fix for 2.21, or should one of us do that?