Re: GNU C LIbrary 2.21 freeze date -- January 9th.

On Wed, 7 Jan 2015, Chung-Lin Tang wrote:

> I intend to send a new set of patches for the Nios II port soon. I think
> I'm able to make it within this week, although a little more time would
> be welcome.

Please commit the elf/ patches that were already approved, with whatever
changes were requested as part of the approval, then resubmit only the
remaining patches (unless you've changed your mind about the elf/ patches
since the original submission and so wish to propose revised versions of
them now).

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com