Re: question about which sleep is noted in manual

On 12/23/2014 02:59 PM, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
This one is actually tested (sorry, I forgot to mention I hadn't tested
the earlier patchset due to the -Werror build failures, now fixed in my
tree with the patch I posted earlier).

I have also verified that, without the change to sleep.c, the test
fails.

I don't think this is user-visible enough to deserve a bug report and a
mention in NEWS, but if anyone disagrees with this assessment, please
let me now and I'll file the bug report and adjust the patch.

Ok to install?
This patch looks good to me.