Re: Clean up patchwork.sourceware.org

On Thu, 27 Nov 2014, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is a reminder to everyone to clean up their committed/rejected
> patches from the patchwork.sourceware.org queue.  The queue is now 4
> pages long!

Cleaning up entries for other people's patches is a good idea as well -
especially as occasional contributors are less likely to ping regularly
and part of the point of patchwork is to stop patches getting lost.  (Of
course reviewing old patches you find and feel competent to review helps
as well.)

If there are several versions of the same patch there, and it's not yet
in, all except the last should be marked Superseded.  I think "Not
Applicable" is right for a patch to something else (e.g. Linux kernel) on
which libc-alpha was CC:ed.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com