Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h

Joseph Myers wrote:
On Tue, 25 Nov 2014, Paul Eggert wrote:

>Joseph Myers wrote:
> >It's only in a particular bit of code where we want to assume it's
> >initialized.
>
>We could use ASSUME_INITIALIZED only in the particular bit of code where it's
>needed, as it doesn't have to be used immediately after a declaration.
But won't the proposed asm, with its output operand for resplen, imply
that any previous value in resplen is dead

Ah, true. Still, if we use it just after resplen's declaration, we've localized the assumption well -- better than we would have done with the pragmas, and that's good enough.