Re: Best approach for authenticating hosts for NFS (v3)?

On Tue, Nov 04, 2014 at 11:53:13AM -0500, Chris Siebenmann wrote:
> [*: Building a NSS module that supports netgroup lookups requires using
>     an internal glibc header file to get a definition of a struct that
>     is passed to NSS netgroup lookup functions.

It seems like that's where you should attack the problem.  I've Cced the
glibc list to open the question if they really intended it to be a
private interface.

And even if they do using it anyway and dealign with the fact that you
have to be extremly careful with libc updates still sounds a lot less
painful than the other options.