This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: test failures with gcc 4.4
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at tilera dot com>, GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 14:55:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: test failures with gcc 4.4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <540A1ED2 dot 3040608 at tilera dot com> <540B46D1 dot 6070809 at tilera dot com>
On 09/06/2014 01:39 PM, Chris Metcalf wrote:
> I went ahead and created a new "Compiler-dependent" section on the
> 2.20 release wiki page for build and test failures, and a "gcc 4.4"
> section under that, and mentioned the ISO11 conform tests, the
> __SIG_ATOMIC_TYPE__ issue, and the build failures on the
> elf/tst-unique tests.
That might be because you're the only one using gcc 4.4.
I'm using 4.8 and 4.6 for my release testing.
Thanks for writing this up in the release page. It's these
kinds of hints that are useful to distributions, integrators,