Re: machine maintainer ping: ia64

On Fri 27 Jun 2014 15:41:16 Roland McGrath wrote:
> Congratulations, Mike!  You are now the least-responsive machine maintainer.
> :-)

i guess i was vacationing right ? :)  maybe there's somewhere in the wiki i
can drop a note in the future when i go afk ...

> Please review/test/approve the changes on the roland/nptl-ia64 branch,
> all previously posted (but I suggest referring to the branch instead).
>
> I'm really hoping all the machine-specific changes get handled by the
> middle of next week, so I can merge the big roland/nptl branch ASAP.

i missed your window, but i guess you gave up.  i believe i've merged
everything pending now, and ia64 once again builds in master.  thanks for all
your help keeping ia64 going ;).
-mike